“You guys work fast. You responded so fast to my email. Excellent service! Thank you.”
2. LawyerLocate.ca Inc. provides you with immediate access to lawyers and professionals in your area to assist you with your legal issues.
3. Our service is free to you.
4. Lawyers will read your submitted information and will get in touch with you by email or telephone, if they are interested in your case. By providing your contact numbers and address, you will give the lawyer the ability to assess your needs and respond quickly to you.
5. Using this service does not create a lawyer-client relationship, and as such information provided may not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential.
6. You are under no obligation to hire any lawyer or professional who responds to your submission.
7. Our service is to provide you with an opportunity to communicate with lawyers and professionals quickly to allow you to determine who can best address your needs and issues at a rate that you are comfortable with.
8. The initial response to your submission from the lawyers or other professionals (by way of email or telephone) is at no cost to you. Since lawyers and professionals typically charge for their time, you should ask the lawyer or professional about fees and costs before you book an appointment or consultation. Some of the lawyers may provide free consultations, others may not. Please ensure you ask before you attend for a consultation. If you require legal aid assistance, some of the lawyers on our system accept legal aid certificates, and this requirement should be marked off in your submission.
9. LawyerLocate.ca Inc. is not responsible for nor does it guarantee any services provided by the lawyers or other professionals retained as a result of this service.
10. LawyerLocate.ca Inc. does not provide legal advice, nor does it specifically recommend any particular lawyer or service.
11. LawyerLocate.ca Inc. is not responsible for the services or advice provided by the subscribing lawyers and professionals on our service.
12. All lawyers and professionals on our service have certified to us that they are qualified and licensed practitioners in their respective fields.
How do I get help for my problem?
Use our Lawyer Referral Service and complete the inquiry form with the required information. Submit the form. Your information will be sent out to many lawyers who have experience and ability to deal with issues that you are facing.
Is there a charge for the LawyerLocate.ca service?
No! Simply complete the inquiry form and submit it, free of charge. Your information will immediately be sent to all the appropriate lawyers who subscribe to our service.
Do the lawyers subscribing to LawyerLocate.ca charge for their services?
Their initial response to your inquiry is free. They will either email you or telephone you and briefly discuss your problem with you and to tell you about their services. Anything beyond the initial response will most likely cost since all professionals charge for their services. Some of the lawyers may provide initial in-person consultations for free. You should ask the lawyer or professional whether they will give free consultations.
How long will it take for a lawyer to get back to me?
If the lawyer is interested in your case, it will not take long. Your information will go out to the lawyers on the same day of submission. As long as you provide sufficient detail and information to allow the lawyer to respond to you, you should have a response within one working day.
Will the information I put on the inquiry form be confidential?
Yes. The inquiry information will be kept confidential by all lawyers and other professionals on the system.
As a result of using this service, will I be obligated to hire a lawyer?
“Thank you for your help. Your website helped me locate a lawyer in under 1 hour!! Keep up the good work!”
“I used this once, for a US-immigration case. The first 1/2 hour was free and I was actually assigned a top notch US-trained lawyer. He was quite fair and recommended that a lawyer was really not required for my case and suggested I could have done this myself.”
“I thought I would send you this message commending the great job your service has done for me. Not only did I find a very competent Labour Lawyer, but no less than 5 called back and offered their services. All were more than competent enough, and quite frankly I was flattered as to how many were genuinely interested in my case. Within 2 days my case has been initiated. I was very satisfied with the results, and recomend your services to anyone lost in the jungle of lawyer hunting.”
“I was unfortunate enough to find myself involved in a case of civil fraud, and having had no previous experience in dealing with these matters, I was unsure of which way to turn....my experience with them (LawyerLocate.ca) was excellent...as a direct result, a resolution to the fraudulent activity has been secured.”
“I am a visually-impaired computer user. I must commend you on how accessible your site is for the visually-impaired.You make it very easy for someone with my problem to maintain my privacy and dignity by making it possible for me to find a lawyer without having to ask a seeing person to do it for me. I will be recommending your site to both my visually-impaired friends and the organizations I work with. Thank you.”