Meena Jham is a lawyer practicing in Ontario and specializes in corporate commercial matters. She consults clients on business incorporations, franchising, licensing, commercial contracts, and wills and estate matters.
Jham law office is conveniently located in Mississauga, near square one mall. Meena also offers video meetings and phone consultations for clients located internationally or outside the GTA.
Meena offers flat rate for most services and believes that clients should not be surprised with their lawyer's fee. She believes in good customer service and personally attends or responds to client calls. She offers free 30-minute phone consultation to help the clients understand how she can assist them.
Meena is also a trained mediator. She believes in community service and regularly volunteers her time for community-based services. She is currently a board member of Brampton Community Mediation Services, a free and confidential non-profit service designed to help Brampton residents to resolve any disagreements with community members.
Meena's specializations include:
- providing legal advice to franchisors and drafting franchise agreements and disclosure documents
- representing franchisees
- incorporating companies including professional corporations
- advising on and drafting corporate minute books
- representing clients for business acquisitions and mergers
- finalising sale and purchase of business
- drafting commercial contracts
- advising on estate matters and drafting wills for individuals and business owners
- providing business verification opinion letters for employer's immigration work permit
- LL.M. Intellectual Property Rights
- Humber College Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- McGill Certificate in Understanding Trademarks
- The Osgoode Certificate in IP Licensing
Publications / Articles
- Developments in Mediation in Dubai, Toronto, ADR Update: Newsletter of ADR Institute of Ontario, spring 2013, pages 13-14
- Handbook on UAE Employment Regulations: Pending Publication
Memberships / Associations
- Ontario Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Toronto
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
Mississauga, Brampton, Halton Hills, Georgetown, Hamilton, Oakville, Vaughan
Speaks: Hindi, Urdu
Reads and/or Writes: Hindi
Dispute Resolution Services
Third Party Neutral
Home Visits and/or Visits to Institutionalized Clients
Returns Long Distance Messages