About Matthew Jeffery
Matthew Jeffery, Barrister & Solicitor, is a Canadian immigration lawyer based in Toronto, Canada.
Mr. Jeffery specializes in all types of immigration cases, including:
- applications for permanent residence such as Family Sponsorships, Skilled Workers, Canadian Experience Class, and Humanitarian cases;
- applications for temporary residence including Work Permits, Student Visas, and Visitor Visas; as well as,
- Permanent Resident Card renewals, and Citizenship applications.
Mr. Jeffery's office also provides the full range of Canadian immigration appeal and litigation services, such as:
- Judicial Review before the Federal Court of Canada, and
- Appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division.
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice