About Stephen Dugandzic
YYC Employment Law Group is Alberta's first and only employee-side boutique law firm dedicated entirely to serving the distinct needs of employees, operating according to an easy-to-understand flat-fee basis. All of our lawyers have received their training from top-tier national law firms and are graduates of top Canadian law schools.
We specialize in providing legal advice and representation to employees in all areas of workplace related legal matters including: wrongful dismissal and severance review; constructive dismissal; human rights, harassment and discrimination matters; drafting, reviewing and advising on employment agreements, restrictive covenants and non-disclosure agreements; and occupational health and safety matters.
We put the needs and well-being of our clients first, believing that settlement funds belong to employees and should remain theirs, without exception. Because of these guiding principles, we never take a percentage of any negotiated settlement or impose unreasonable hourly fees. Our easy-to-understand flat-fee arrangements allow our clients to know what to expect from the beginning, without any hidden costs or surprises. YYC Employment Law Group uniquely speaks your language and understands your needs. We represent employees only. Let us fight for you.
- Our fees are fixed so you know what to expect from the beginning - providing you with greater value, peace of mind and certainty not offered by the traditional billable hour.
- We only represent employees and never act for employers - we are passionate about our work which translates into unmatched employee advocacy and representation.
- We have received our legal training from some of the best law firms in Canada, which provides you with the assurances of knowing your employment matter is being attended to effectively and efficiently and by high-quality legal counsel.
- We are life-long Calgarians and Canadian law school educated, uniquely knowledgeable of the local labour market and regional dynamics.
- We are a virtual cloud-based law firm and do not have a centralized office or fixed business hours - we work remotely, are uniquely flexible and are committed to serving you on your schedule, within or outside of normal business hours.
- We accommodate your lifestyle by maintaining the ability to connect with you at any time and anywhere there is an internet or telephone connection - this includes face-to-face meetings at any location you desire.
CONNECT WITH US
If you are experiencing workplace harassment, bullying, intimidation or discrimination, please let us know. Let's discuss the facts of your matter and make sure you are protected.
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
Reads and/or Writes: English
Dispute Resolution Services
Home Visits and/or Visits to Institutionalized Clients
Accepts Collect Calls
Returns Long Distance Messages