At YYC Employment Law Group we take a fresh approach to employment law. We put you in touch with our Calgary-based employment lawyers directly - beyond providing you with experienced, proven and trusted legal advice, we guarantee responsiveness and timely communication. If you don't hear from us within 24-hours - whether it be in response to a question, request for information or otherwise - you're entitled to a credit against the cost of your fees. That's our promise to you. Accountability.
We're all about connecting with our clients and the community we serve; even better, we speak your language. Contact us today to find out more about our innovative, forward-thinking and client-focused model and how our team of dedicated employment lawyers will partner with you to resolve your employment issue. We're confident you'll see the difference.
Calgary Employment Law Redefined - Look Beyond the Expected
- Our model provides you with efficiency, value, peace of mind and certainty by offering reasonable flat-rate fees; you know what to expect from the second we start work on your file.
- Our goal is to facilitate timely access to well-trained and experienced employment lawyers at an affordable price point. It's all about you, the employee.
- We exclusively practice workplace law and only represent employees - we are passionate about our work which translates into strong employee advocacy and representation.
- Our employment lawyers have worked with some of Canada's largest national law firms and have attended Canadian law schools where we excelled academically. We know employment law and previously acted for employers; we are intimately aware of how the other side works which fosters efficiency and effectiveness.
- We are life-long Calgarians and community-based lawyers knowledgeable of the local labour market and regional dynamics. We've grown-up in Calgary and worked here, just like you, before becoming employment lawyers. We'll navigate Calgary's complex legal landscape for you.
- We maintain a centralized business location at one of the City's coolest, most vibrant and entrepreneurial downtown coworking spaces. Our large private offices provide the confidentiality and privacy afforded by a traditional office space, with a much fresher and enjoyable vibe and at one-third the cost; we pass these savings on directly to our clients by keeping our overhead costs low.
- Not a fan of commuting downtown to meet your lawyer in-person? No problem - we'll come to you and accommodate you on your schedule and at any location you want. Just say when and where, whether it be in the NW, NE, SW or SE, during the evening or on a weekend or via, FaceTime, Skype, Google Duo or any other platform you prefer. Being flexible, mobile and cloud-based has its advantages!
We are dedicated employment lawyers and exclusively practice workplace law. We provide legal advice and representation to employees in all areas of workplace related legal matters. Our employment lawyers are true subject-matter enthusiasts and are dedicated to the cause. In fact, we know employment law so well, we translate it into plain English for you. We will provide you with client-focused advice and representation in all areas of employment law including, among others:
- wrongful dismissal and severance review;
- constructive dismissal;
- human rights, harassment and discrimination matters;
- drafting, reviewing and advising on employment agreements, restrictive covenants and non-disclosure agreements; and
- occupational health and safety matters.
YYC Employment Law Group is proud to be redefining the practice of employee-side employment law in Calgary and we are ranked among the Top Three Employment Law Firms in Calgary for 2019 according to ThreeBestRated.ca.
Choosing the right employment law firm for you is an important decision. Whether it's us or somebody else, you'll want to make sure your lawyer is the right fit. You need experienced, trusted, practical and easy-to-understand legal advice from a Calgary-based employment lawyer that is familiar with the nuances of the law and accustomed to getting results. Don't be afraid to ask questions, check reviews and pose follow-up questions before formally retaining an employment lawyer. In some instances, your household's well-being depends on it.
Connect With Us
We know our stuff. Let us be of assistance and help you navigate the complex legal landscape today. We're confident you'll see and like the difference. Contact us today and make sure you're protected.
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
Reads and/or Writes: English
Dispute Resolution Services
Home Visits and/or Visits to Institutionalized Clients
Accepts Collect Calls
Returns Long Distance Messages