About Robert McNeillie
The Law Office of Robert McNeillie is a full-service boutique law firm providing tailored legal advice and representation on a broad range of litigation matters. Our office represents clients before courts of all levels in Ontario on matters relating to:
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Spousal/Child Support, Separation Agreements, Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- Construction (Negligence/Defects, Scope of Work/Change Orders, Request for Information (RFI), Breach of Contract, Tendering, Liens, Debt Collection)
- Contractual (Breach of Contract, Misrepresentation, Validity of Contact)
- Defamation (Libel and Slander)
- Employment (Termination of Employment, Employment Agreements, Workplace Discrimination and Harassment)
- Estates (Wills, Power of Attorney, Estate Administration)
Our office also appears before administrative tribunals and boards, such as the Landlord and Tenant Board.
Our focus is on providing clients with efficient and professional service at very competitive rates. Most services are offered hourly or at a flat fee with the added option of payment plans. To better assist clients, legal services are provided virtually through secured video conferencing solutions, allowing us to set up meetings with clients anywhere there is internet access, whether on their PC or mobile devices.
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
Home Visits and/or Visits to Institutionalized Clients