Natalia Bialkowska: a Canadian lawyer of Polish origin, educated in the United States. She currently lives in Toronto, where she founded NB Law Firm, specializing in immigration and personal injury law. Available 24/7, the firm also offers services of Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths. Natalia speaks several languages and provides legal assistance in: English, Polish, and Spanish.
Law is not only her dream job, but also life passion. This is why when founding NB Law Firm, Natalia Bialkowska made it her firm's mission to efficiently help clients solve their legal problems by achieving the most favorable and desired outcome. She believes that knowledge, diligence, and constant communication lead to mutual success. A prime example of Natalia's commitment and effectiveness is her achievement* of one of the highest verdicts in California court history for a crush-type inversion injury to an ankle. (*as of the date of the above-mentioned decision).
Natalia earned her J.D. from UCLA School of Law and LL.M. from Southwestern Law School, specializing in Trial Advocacy. Natalia completed her undergraduate studies at Brandeis University, having received The Wien International Scholarship, awarded to students for exceptional achievements. During her studies, she was awarded again, becoming a member of the oldest honorary society of liberal arts and sciences in the US - Phi Beta Kappa. She graduated in three years, summa cum laude, with the double B.A. degree in Political Science and Philosophy, and minor in Legal Studies.
In 2014, Natalia began her career as a lawyer working for personal injury and workers' compensation law firms in Los Angeles, California. In 2019, she was selected to the Southern California Rising Stars as one of the 2.5% of all nominees. She is also licensed to practice in District of Columbia and Michigan, and as of 2019, Ontario.
Hablamos español y estamos disponible 24/7. ¡Programe su consulta gratis hoy mismo!
Mówimy po polsku i jesteśmy dostępni 24/7. Umów się na darmową konsultację już dziś!
- Southwestern Law School, LL.M.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- Brandeis University, B.A.
- Law Society of Ontario, Canada
- State Bar of California, U.S.
- District of Columbia Bar, U.S.
- State Bar of Michigan, U.S.
- Ontario Court of Appeals
- Ontario Superior Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Los Angeles County Superior Court
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia Superior Court
- Third Judicial Circuit of Michigan
HONORS & AWARDS
- Phi Beta Kappa, Member
- 2019 Southern California Rising Star
- Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths
PRIOR & CURRENT ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Lawyers Association
Ontario, California, District of Columbia, Michigan
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
Speaks: English, Polish, Spanish
Reads and/or Writes: English, Polish, Spanish
Home Visits and/or Visits to Institutionalized Clients
Returns Long Distance Messages