About Warren George Skinner
- Graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School (1981).
- Called to the bar in 1986.
- Partner at Stiver Vale in Newmarket since 1991.
- Former part-time prosecutor for the Federal Department of Justice with respect to drug possession matters in the Regioanl Municipality of York and Bradford Ontario.
- Member of the Ontario Criminal Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association.
- Member of the York Region Lawyers Association.
- Former member of the York Region Legal Aid Area Committee.
- Former part-time instructor at York University.
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
I am prepared to handle matters as far east as Peterborough, as far north as Huntsville, as far west as Kitchener, and within the Greater Toronto Area.
Accepts Legal Aid Certificates in the following areas: all areas of my practice.
Accepts Collect Calls
Returns Long Distance Messages