About Charles B. Ticker
Charles Ticker has an enthusiasm for the law that colours his relationships with his clients and pushes him to continuously be up to date with the latest changes to the law. Mr. Ticker developed excellent courtroom skills early and has successfully appeared at all levels of Ontario trial courts, including the Court of Appeal.
Mr. Ticker recently completed training at Harvard University as a certified mediator. Mediation is now a compulsory part of the estate litigation process,and Mr. Ticker's new skills serves his clients well.
Mr. Ticker is a member of:
- the Law Society of Upper Canada,
- the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, and
- the Canadian Bar Association.
Mr. Ticker continually pursues new knowledge through workshops and seminars. He is frequently invited to speak to groups about a variety of legal topics.
- Called to Bar of Ontario, 1980
- LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School, 1978
- B.Sc. (Hon), (Psychology), McGill, 1974
- Mediation Certification, Harvard University Law School 2007
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
All Ontario; Primary Toronto, GTA (Markham, Richmond Hill, Vaughan)
Dispute Resolution Services
Home Visits and/or Visits to Institutionalized Clients