About Donald I. Granatstein
I am Donald L. Granatstein, Q.C., LL.M., a Toronto personal injury lawyer. I seek financial compensation and insurance benefits for people injured by the negligence of others. My practice includes the following areas of law:
- Auto, truck and motorcycle accidents: Even a relatively minor auto accident can result in a serious injury that can cause permanent impairment.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: No one is more vulnerable to injury from aggressive and distracted drivers than bikers and pedestrians.
- Snowmobile, ATV and boat accidents: Establishing legal responsibility can be complicated in these cases.
Dog bites and other animal attacks: Animal bites can cause mental and physical scars that last a lifetime.
- Slip and fall accidents: I represent clients injured because of dangerous conditions on another's property.
- Sexual abuse: I take legal action against those who abuse the vulnerable, from children to the elderly.
- Wrongful death: Pursuing financial compensation can help family members survive financially. It may also help prevent similar tragedies in the future.
- Medical malpractice: I hold medical professionals responsible for the harm they cause their patients.
- Mediation services: Trained in mediation at Harvard Law School, I am available to mediate a broad range of civil disputes.
I represent clients on a contingency basis. That means my legal fees are a percentage of the compensation I obtain for you. Clients pay no upfront fees. There is no risk and no obligation to discuss your case.
Please contact me or call 416 653 2442 (toll free at 866 825 2442) for a free initial consultation. From my office in Toronto, Ontario, I represent clients throughout the GTA.
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
Greater Toronto Area
Dispute Resolution Services
Third Party Neutral
Home Visits and/or Visits to Institutionalized Clients
Returns Long Distance Messages