About Ryan Edmonds
Ryan Edmonds Workplace Counsel is a boutique firm that provides workplace law services to both employers and employees.
Our services include:
- Severance package review and negotiation
- Wrongful dismissal litigation
- Human rights complaints and disability accommodation
- Employment agreement review and drafting
- Overtime, unpaid wages, and employment standards claims
- Independent workplace investigations
Our fees vary depending on the case and service, and include:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Contingency fees
- Hybrid hourly/contingency billing
Prior to starting the firm, Ryan practiced in the top-ranked labour and employment law group of national law firm. Ryan also clerked at the Ontario Labour Relations Board, where he was seconded during his articles.
An academically-decorated graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School, Ryan has authored a number of award-winning law journal articles on labour and employment law and frequently contributes to various industry publications. Ryan is also invited to speak on workplace law issues, and has done so for organizations that include the Human Resources Professionals Association, the University of Toronto Centre for Industrial Relations, and Seneca College.
Normal Geographical Limits to Practice
Dispute Resolution Services
Returns Long Distance Messages